Admission: Teenage Residential Programs
North Star Treatment Center makes the Admission process easy for you to admit your child into our teenage residential programs.
PROCESS OF ADMISSIONS WITH THE FOLLOWING SCENARIOS:
Scenario #1: If you have private insurance, follow these steps….
- Fill out our Acceptance application, for review. If acceptance is granted, then…
- Fill out the Insurance Verification, (results usually provided same day)
- Call our Admissions Specialist to fill out the Admissions paperwork,
- Check if Financing is needed for any amounts not covered, deductible, or for Transport, if needed, etc.
- Schedule a day to bring your child or arrange for Transport.
Scenario #2: If you do not have private insurance, follow these steps:
- Fill out our Acceptance application for our review. If acceptance is granted, then…
- Call our Admissions Specialist to discuss options,
- Check Financing options that are available.
- Call our Admissions Specialist to fill out Admissions paperwork..
We recommend calling our Admissions Specialist who can help you in making a good decision that is affordable, effective, and provide great options in getting your loved one the help they need.